4 Areas of Specialization:
- Church and Administration
- Christian Education
- Social Justice Ministries
- Worship And Liturgy
48 Credit Hours
- Complete an online application at sis.payneseminary.edu.
- Submit a $50 application fee, which can be mailed in the form of a check, money order, or online by credit card.
- Submit official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions attended.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation – one from the applicant’s pastor or denominational official and one (1) from other persons, preferably college professors, who are familiar with the student’s academic ability. For students who have been out of school for more than five (5) years, one of the letters should be from a supervisor at their place of employment or the equivalent.
- Submit a typewritten 750-1,000 word essay on the subject, “What Is The Value Of A Theological Education To Me?” Included in the essay should be the motives for entering the Christian Ministry and those persons, influences, and religious experiences that led to choosing a church-related vocation.
Rolling Admission – Candidates for our MARL program are invited to submit their applications to the Seminary anytime to be considered for admission.